What is a Student Intern?
Student interns are upperclassmen embodying our vision of being known and knowing Jesus. Under the leadership of our staff they lead the way in executing the ministry of The House for college students in Chattanooga. Their internship is primarily comprised of:
- active discipleship to Jesus Christ
- bringing peers to a deeper love and knowledge of Jesus,
- meeting weekly for education, planning, and development
- and serving in a particular area of ministry.
Specific Requirements & Responsibilities
- Attend Weekly Meetings
- Meet bi-weekly with a mentor of your finding
- Serve in your particular area of ministry (3-5 hours per week)
- Participate in our weekly worship service on Tuesday nights
- Prayer @ 715
- Meeting new students before the House
- Worshipping with your peers
- Connecting new students at the After House
- Be actively involved in the life of the ministry (presence and leadership at The Hub, retreats, mission trips, events)
- Collaboratively plan our Fall Break Mission trip & Winter Retreat
Fill out the form below by April 6th and a staff member will be in touch with you. Interviews will begin the week after applications are due. If you have any questions, contact Kirsten.